Mission, Vision & Objectives
Our mission is to empower the cooperative communities with quality education and training.
Our vision is to be the recognised leader in career and workforce development in the cooperative sector of Madhya Pradesh.
Organizing various training programmes in cooperative and allied sectors with special emphasis on up gradation of computerized knowledge for developing human resources towards the growth and development of the state.
- To provide a boost to the image of cooperatives through publicity, publication of literature and policy advocacy.
- To provide training and consultancy in the areas beyond cooperatives too.
We focus on
- Converting best practices and experiences into resource materials such as process documents, handbooks, and standard operating procedures to improve efficiency and help scale up our work.
- Analyzing practices, studying impacts, and facilitating debate and critique to make our work more effective.
- Drawing out broader lessons to facilitate policy dialogue.